We are looking for experienced tax niche writers for our leading GST news website. We need passionate writers who are efficient in writing news, editorials, How-to’s, about latest news happening around GST.
- Able to produce high-quality standardized content across platforms and media that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Quickly grasp complex technical press release/concepts and make them easy to understand in text and pictures.
- Must be fluent & creative in English writing. We take Grammar and writing style very seriously.
- Should be comfortable with web browsing, search engines, Word processors, and Windows.
- Any Graduate, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant, Lawyer, MBA, pass-out with few years of experience or even a Fresher can apply as well.
- Knowledge of SEO, Social Media, and WordPress or having your own active-blog can definitely stand-you-out from the row.
- Candidate should have to be good with the keyboard. (Not the Yamaha!)
- Should be flexible with the work timings. You know, the world never sleeps!
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Pay Scale: It depends on your experience and technical skills.
How to Apply: To apply, please submit a resume along with 3 samples of your work at [email protected]
Have a Nice Day!